Here’s a nice twist to a taco. Instead of using Taco Shells I used pita bread, because I couldn’t find any taco shells in my kitchen. 😅 Enjoy!!!
Taco in a Pita Pocket! 😋
– 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1 Jalapeño, chopped. (I also used habanero peppers for extra spiciness)
– 1 lb of ground beef
– Taco Seasoning
– 1 cup of Monterey Jack
– 1 cup of cheddar cheese
– 1 Can of Fire-Roasted Crushed Tomatoes
– 2 Zucchini’s
– In a large skillet add olive oil
– Add ground beef and cook until there’s no pink
– Drain the fat
– Mix in Taco Seasoning, Zucchini, Peppers, Tomatoes, Cilantro, and Cheese.
– Add in your ingredients into the pita and enjoy!
I hope you liked this recipe!! I know I do!
Like and share this recipe so other people can enjoy it as well!
Be healthy. Be kind. Be a Game Changer!💪🏽👊🏽
Please follow and like us: